top of page
The Hall of Honor
The Hall of Honor is the modern hall downstairs in the Graffiti House which features the names of visitors who are descended from Confederate or Union soldiers who fought at Brandy Station or encamped in Culpeper County during the winter of 1863-1864.
Local students traced the flags representing the states that had provided regiments and then painted them. Modern wall signers are invited to sign the wall under the appropriate flag with their name, the soldier's name and unit, and the signer's relationship to the soldier. Signers are asking to fill out a contact information card. We have had some families "reunited" through this project. Click on a photo for a larger view and some info.
bottom of page